Current:Home > MarketsVanderpump Rules' Ariana Madix Ready to Dip Out of Her and Tom Sandoval's $2 Million Home -Blueprint Money Mastery
Vanderpump Rules' Ariana Madix Ready to Dip Out of Her and Tom Sandoval's $2 Million Home
Will Sage Astor View
Date:2025-04-07 02:24:29
Ariana Madix is ready to raise her glasses high—and pack them up in bubble wrap.
Two months after her dramatic breakup with Tom Sandoval, who saw his months-long affair with Raquel Leviss exposed on the season 10 finale of Vanderpump Rules, the reality star shared proof that she's ready to move out of the Los Angeles home they shared together.
The 37-year-old shared a video to Instagram Story May 22 of herself with several stacked boxes outside of the residence, writing alongside a smirking emoji, "Ready to dip out." The caption referenced comments Tom, 40, made on a past episode of Vanderpump Rules, during which he misused the term "dipped out" to recall how Raquel, 29, had spent the night over at his home.
However, Ariana clarified in a follow up video that she wasn't moving out just yet, but instead is definitely moving up by partnering with the online bank, SoFi.
Ariana's move comes nearly a week after she shared plans to sell the house, which she initially bought with Tom for $2 million back in 2019.
"I want my money out of that house as quickly as possible," she told host Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live May 17. "I want to move on."
Though Ariana was still living under the same roof as Tom at the time, she said the two have no contact and only speak through their assistants as a "go-between."
She added that Raquel, who entered into a mental health counsueling facility last month, was "sending letters to my house like four days ago."
"I didn't open it," Ariana said, explaining that the letter was in Raquel's handwriting and addressed to Tom. "I just brought in the mail, saw it, put it on the table and walked away."
In the wake of the cheating scandal, which viewers now call "Scandoval," both Tom and Raquel have apologized to Ariana.
"I made mistakes, I was selfish, and made reckless decisions that hurt somebody I love," Tom wrote on his Instagram March 7. "No one deserves to feel that pain so traumatically and publicly."
He continued, "My biggest regret is that I dishonored Ariana. I never meant to disappoint so many people, including our loving families and friends."
For her part, Raquel shared in a March 8 statement, "There is no excuse, I am not a victim and I must own my actions and I deeply regret hurting Ariana."
"I am learning things about myself such as my patterns of codependency and addiction to being and feeling loved," the former beauty queen added. "I have sought emotional validation through intimate connections that are not healthy without regard for my own well-being, sometimes negatively affecting others and often prioritizing the intimate connection over my friendships."
Editor's Note: This story was originally published on Mon, May 22, 2023 at 2:08 PM PT and has since been updated to reflect Ariana's brand partnership.
Peacock is live now! Check out NBCU's streaming service here.veryGood! (19978)
Related
- The 401(k) millionaires club keeps growing. We'll tell you how to join.
- Prosecutors decry stabbing of ex-officer Derek Chauvin while incarcerated in George Floyd’s killing
- Former UK leader Boris Johnson joins a march against antisemitism in London
- Mega Millions winning numbers for Black Friday drawing; Jackpot at $305 million
- Rams vs. 49ers highlights: LA wins rainy defensive struggle in key divisional game
- Plaquemine mayor breaks ribs, collarbone in 4-wheeler crash
- Irregular meals, benches as beds. As hostages return to Israel, details of captivity begin to emerge
- Congolese Nobel laureate kicks off presidential campaign with a promise to end violence, corruption
- Juan Soto praise of Mets' future a tough sight for Yankees, but World Series goal remains
- Linda Evangelista Says She Hasn't Dated Since Before CoolSculpting Incident
Ranking
- Why members of two of EPA's influential science advisory committees were let go
- Destiny's Child Has Biggest Reunion Yet at Beyoncé’s Renaissance Film Premiere
- Man pleads to 3rd-degree murder, gets 24 to 40 years in 2016 slaying of 81-year-old store owner
- Dogs gone: Thieves break into LA pet shop, steal a dozen French bulldogs, valued at $100,000
- Will the 'Yellowstone' finale be the last episode? What we know about Season 6, spinoffs
- Court document claims Meta knowingly designed its platforms to hook kids, reports say
- Destiny's Child Has Biggest Reunion Yet at Beyoncé’s Renaissance Film Premiere
- Stray dogs might be euthanized due to overcrowding at Georgia animal shelters
Recommendation
Off the Grid: Sally breaks down USA TODAY's daily crossword puzzle, Triathlon
Russia says it downed dozens of Ukrainian drones headed for Moscow, following a mass strike on Kyiv
Barnes’ TD, Weitz three field goals lift Clemson to 16-7 victory over rival South Carolina
Environmental protesters board deep-sea mining ship between Hawaii and Mexico
Are Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp down? Meta says most issues resolved after outages
Trump hints at expanded role for the military within the US. A legacy law gives him few guardrails
Court document claims Meta knowingly designed its platforms to hook kids, reports say
Prosecutors decry stabbing of ex-officer Derek Chauvin while incarcerated in George Floyd’s killing